October 05, 2012

A Baby in the House

No, I'm not pregnant.  Don't you think I would have called you?? :) 

 My sister-in-law is going back to work and we, lucky family that we are, get to babysit on Fridays!  I didn't know if we'd be babysitting, because my in-laws hadn't quite made up their minds how they wanted to deal with daycare.  But our offer was made and we waited to hear if they would accept. 

Eve dropped off Isabella for a "trial" today at about 3:30 so that we could babysit for a couple of hours while she ran some errands.  The girls are thrilled to be able to play with her and I'm honored to be given the care of this tiny, precious person. 

I'm not sure if we'll be babysitting every Friday or just some as needed; Tony runs his own photography business, so sometimes he's home and sometimes not. 

But no matter how much time we have her for, we'll love every moment of it!

1 comment:

Jennie C. said...

Babies are so sweet. My neighbor had a baby boy this summer and he's just the most darling thing. He's soft and snuzzly and squishy and... I keep telling Davey I want another baby. :-)